A furnace service may be urgent at this time of year. However, you need to make sure you are getting the right type of service or else you risk significant money loss. You may find yourself in a tricky situation where you cannot choose between two services—furnace repair or furnace replacement. Both services will prove effective in solving any heating problems, but choosing the wrong service may see you with empty pockets sooner than you realize. For example, if you seek a furnace replacement when just a few minor repairs will do, then you may be wasting thousands of dollars on a new system you don’t even need. Or, if you find yourself in the exact opposite situation, repairs bills may add up over time for a furnace that is well beyond the point of fixing and would be better off getting replaced for the sake of long-term money savings. Before you run out there and throw your money at any furnace service, always take the decision into deep consideration before anything else. If it helps, you should always rely on a heating contractor who will be able to provide insight to ensure you’re making the right decision.
Calling Air Tech Pros for Any Professional Furnace Service
Fortunately, you can find that heating contractor at Air Tech Pros. With a fully-trained and licensed team on hand, we can guarantee your heating needs will be met in record time. When you do find yourself stuck deciding between a repair and replacement, they will always be available to consult with you before any service work begins so you are getting your money’s worth. Regardless of what service you need, we can ensure your heating problems will be solved right before the outdoor temperatures take a dip. We can make durable, high-quality repairs and replace your system with a brand new one offering greater heating efficiency. But most importantly, you can also expect your heating system to work safely and reliably throughout the colder months, ensuring it will be able to provide heat during the worst weather. You can relax so much more knowing your family is kept totally safe.
To make your decision easier, we have outlined a few situations where you will need either a repair or replacement:
Warning Signs You Need A Furnace Repair
If you suspect you need a repair, please take note of any of these warning signs:
- Dirty Filters: Your furnace filters will eventually become blocked by dirt, dust, and debris. This will block airflow and damage the furnace’s overall efficiency. However, this problem is not major enough for you to seek replacement. Filters can simply be changed by a heating contractor during a furnace tune-up.
- You Own a Younger Furnace: Furnaces younger than 10 years are certainly not immune from experiencing issues, but those issues will be less likely to be indicative of major system failure. It usually just indicates there is a broken component or two in need of fixing.
- Duct Cleaning: Dirty ducts can result in worse indoor air quality, as they will allow dust and other allergens to filter throughout your home. This will not mean you need to replace the furnace, and you should instead call for annual duct cleaning instead.
- Thermostat Issues: Though a faulty thermostat will throw off the temperature balance in your home, this will only require a professional to repair it and not replace the entire furnace. If anything, replacing the thermostat will allow for greater climate control in your home.
Warning Signs You Need Furnace Replacement
Please call Air Tech Pros for replacement if you notice any of the following signs with your heating system:
- You Have an Older Furnace: Though your furnace may work well after 15 years, it is much more likely to run into problems the older it becomes. If you have an older system constantly breaking down, stop making the repair calls and instead replace it altogether for greater long-term savings.
- Higher Costs on Energy Bills: If you are noticing higher costs on energy bills, your furnace may be to blame. It may be losing its efficiency and it may be better to replace it with a new, highly-efficient model instead so those bills don’t pile up.
- Improperly-Sized Systems: There are some untrustworthy heating companies out there who won’t inspect the area of installation to determine whether a furnace will fit in your home. This will unfortunately lead to an installed system to frequently breakdown and cost more on energy bills. Please call Air Tech Pros to replace your current system with a furnace that fits perfectly in your home and provides greater efficiency.
- Carbon Monoxide Emissions: If your furnace is malfunctioning and emitting carbon monoxide, you need to replace it immediately. Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas that, if you are exposed, will lead to serious illness or death. You can’t put your family’s life at risk, so get a safer heating system right away.
Don’t Let Furnace Problems Sneak Up On You – Schedule A Furnace Service Today
Contact Air Tech Pros today if you want to learn more on how you can improve your home’s heating with our excellent furnace service!