Hey, we get it: when it’s cold, furnace installation in Placerville is an urgent matter. But it’s not just a process you can jump right into without much thought! You need to make sure you’re getting the right furnace installed in your home to provide heat to keep all members of your household satisfied. Unfortunately, many homeowners will try to move through the process too quickly, leaving them with a furnace that simply isn’t a good fit for their home. If you want to avoid falling in this trap, you need to take things like model type, budget, and heating needs into consideration.
The team at Air Tech Pros wants to make sure your next furnace installation in Placerville is going off without a hook. While we can also provide high-quality furnace installation in Placerville, we aim to make sure you’re not getting stuck with a furnace that doesn’t make you happy. It’s important to contact and consult with your local heating contractor to ensure you have the right furnace to prevent you from shaking and shivering in your own home all winter long.
What Should You Know Before Installation?
So, how exactly can you ensure you have the best heating possible for the season? Well, like the old saying goes, there’s no such thing as a bad question. Here are 5 of ‘em you should ask your local heating contractor before going ahead with furnace installation in Placerville:
- What is the best fuel source? You have two fuel options: gas and electric. Gas furnaces are the most energy efficient of the two but you may want to consider other fuel sources if you don’t have a gas line in your home. Electric heating are another alternative but since they create original heat from electricity, they’ll cost you more money on bills.
- What is the best furnace size? Your first instinct may be to go for that big furnace, but a smaller furnace can provide you adequate heating for a lesser price. Also be sure to consider furnace size in terms of your living situation, which can vary if you live alone or with others. Your local contractor who can help you determine the right furnace size by measuring the space in your home.
- How can you determine the pricing? While you certainly want a high-performing furnace in your home, it’s also important to consider your budget. Remember this: lesser price doesn’t automatically translate into lower comfort. Base pricing off your heating needs and pick the furnace that can meet them accordingly.
- What are the deals of the warranty? Having a working furnace is important, but you also need a great warranty that will cover your back. Many warranties will cover any repairs or replacements over a 10-year period. No matter what, always make sure the costs of labor and productions are covered to some extent.
- What is the best furnace size? That big furnace may sound nice in your home, but a smaller furnace may be better for your budget. Also be sure to consider furnace size in terms of your heating needs, which can vary if you live alone or with others. Your local contractor who can help you determine the right furnace size by measuring the space in your home.
Contact Air Tech Pros today if you have any questions about furnace installation in Placerville and we’ll be glad to help you!